Sunday, December 12, 2010

Adi's birthday and visit with G & G Wall!

I'm home from church sick with the flu (which is so not fair since I just BARELY got over morning sickness) so I thought...Wow, I have a minute to actually put some pictures on here and update my blog!

Adi had a birthday clear back on November 20th, and she was so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Wall and Mia come to visit! We got to spend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with them. We did all sorts of fun things, but mostly just enjoyed having them here. We've all missed them so much. When it came time for them to come home the girls were very sad, but thank you for a wonderful weekend you guys!

Caleb was anxious to induct his dad into the BSU Super Fan club, so he talked them up all weekend, and took his dad to the game. A great memory for Caleb.



The girls were anxious to soak up any time they could with grandma which of course includes stories!



and decorating some cookies with Grandma before the big party.



Adi wanted her birthday party at "her ticket store" which is Pojo's, a very kid friendly game place. It was a hit, chaotic...but a hit! Here she is riding a toy with her best friend Tahni.



Bowling with her cousin Jed.



Birthday girl on the carousel.



Feeling shy while everyone sings Happy Birthday to her.



Yummy Birthday cake!



She was spoiled with lots of fun presents from all of our wonderful friends and family. Thanks everyone for coming!



She loved her new dress and was very excited to get all dolled up for church the next day. It was the primary program and she got to participate for the very first time. Her line was "Jesus Christ loves me very much." And she did so well, and was very cute. Even if she was practically wrestling with the boys on stage every time they sang!



Happy Birthday little love!



And thanks again to Grandma and Grandpa and Mia. We love you all.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! What a great party! She's such a doll and I LOVE her church outfit!!

I'm so sorry you're sick! That does seem a little unfair:( Get better soon!

tsmortensen said...

Great pictures from a very fun party! Her new outfit is very cute! I hope you are feeling better.

crystal carlson said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe she's 4 already though! Looks like she had a fun party! That stinks that you're sick--me too, I thought I was going to die yesterday. I hope you're feeling better & that you enjoyed your french dips :)

KWit said...

Lookes like so much fun!!

Rhonda said...

LOVE her little pic towards the end! So sassy! Looks like a fun party! Funny, I was just today trying to convince Yazee to have a Barbie Bday Party but I think she's stuck on Tangled...

Leesa said...

We had a wonderful time. Thank you!!
The trip home was a little scary, but we made it safe and sound. Thank you for the many fun things that you had planned. We loved being a part of Adi's birthday, and seeing her perform in the Primary program. We love you all.

Amanda said...

I love seeing little kids give their parts in Primary Programs! I'm sure Adi was so cute! I am glad she had a fun birthday!