Monday, June 13, 2011

OVERLOAD!!!

Here is a look at what we've been up to since I've been a total slacker on the blog lately.

I had the way fun opportunity to go see Wicked with my sisters and Mom.  What a FUN FUN time!!!

One Saturday afternoon Caleb and I took the girls to see the Warhawk Air Museum with some coupons we had!  So glad we had the coupons, because it was a neat place!

Another Saturday afternoon we went down to Julia Davis Park and took the paddle boat swans for a spin.

They were suppose to be cleaning their room....

Adi wanted me to take a picture of her cute hands:)

Still so tired!  So tired in fact, that this time she's asleep on the bathroom counter!

Kadynce is growing wonderfully, and just like her sisters, she LOVES bath time!

3 of my favorite people at the Museum.  They know who's boss ;)

Adelynn had her 2nd year dance recital.  She did tap and ballet this year.  Her favorite still remains ballet.

She loved getting all pretty and done up!

Cool airplane huh Emi?

I must ware my kids out a lot.  Tell me how you could fall asleep on the living room floor with a unicorn horn stuck in your eye?  Must be pretty tired!

Sweet sisters! I love my girls. (I swear that Kynce likes to be held by her sisters...just not for long!)

But she likes to be held my her momma! And momma likes to hold her!

 Kadynce is smiling regularly now.  She's on the verge of giggling, and I can't wait to hear it!

Well there is an update at least!  Now maybe if I do 20 more of these I'd be caught up!



10 comments:

Camille said...

Oh, Ashley! I remember the feeling! Number 3 definitely threw me for a loop. And I am sorry to say that it took me an entire year to feel like I had come up for air! But, I'm sure it won't take you that long. You are a lot sharper than I!!

The sleeping pictures cracked me up! That's great! At least it's not YOU asleep on the kitchen counter. I know that at least with me, that wouldn't have been impossible to do! Hang in there!

Linsey said...

Cute, cute girls! How much fun they must be!

crystal carlson said...

Oh, all of the girls are SO ADORABLE!!! I love the pictures of Adi asleep in random places--what a cutie! Looks like you guys have been doing some fun things--so glad that you were able to go to Wicked with your mom & sisters! Love & miss you!

Christina said...

So much to say... first of all, I love Emi's hair in that side bun. So so darling! Love the pic of Adi sleeping on the counter. Precious!! Love that you have 3 GORGEOUS, beautiful girls to fill your life with joy!! Looks like you've been up to a lot of fun:) Keep the posts coming!!

ashley and mike said...

I love that Adi fell asleep on the bathroom counter...hilarious! Oh and all three of your girls are so stinkin' adorable!

tsmortensen said...

I love sleeping kids pictures! They always look so innocent and sweet. :) I should follow your example and update my blog.... maybe next week! :)

Amanda said...

I love how kids will fall asleep in such random places. Adi looks so cute all dolled up for her dance recital. She looks like she really does love it!

kiddle97 said...

That's so cute that she fell asleep on the bathroom counter!

Rhonda said...

What a fun post. I've been a slacker too but at reading blogs. looks like a lot of fun things you guys have been up to. I LOVE the pics! My favorite is of Adi's hands. May have to copy that! Yazee loves to make the heart with her hands. Man, I wish I lived closer to you. Our girls would have fun! Plus, I'd get to meet you in real life!

Leesa said...

What a treat it is to see your darling family. You take such great photos, and the subjects are BEAUTIFUL - yes, even Caleb. We sure miss all of you. Please give the girls hugs and kisses for me.