Friday, February 11, 2011

Running out of catchy title ideas....

These little girls love their daddy so much, and story time with him is a cherished moment at our house. They look forward to it every night. He's the best story teller and book narrator ever!

After about 20 minutes of reading books with Dad, Emi came to sit with me and she was out in 2 seconds! It was only 7:15 and so I soaked it up while Dad and Adi finished books. It's been forever since she fell asleep on me like that! Oh I just want to squeeze those cheeks every time I see them!


One morning Caleb was sick and sitting at the table shivering during breakfast. He's so spoiled his girls quickly ran to the rescue bringing him blankets and snuggly animals. They're so good to take care of their Daddy! That's probably why he wanted another girl so much:)



Afterwards the animals were treated to a cartoon.




More dress-up with the girls. It never ends with these princesses I tell ya!




They would seriously go out like this if I let them...no joke.




And we've been busy with some more activities from the Jar. It's still a success. They just love it. This was from a Pudding party we had. They used the pudding to paint....




And to decorate faces....



Cute!!!....


And of course to EAT! They dipped in oreo's, and pretzels, marshmallows, and crackers. It was a super fun activity.



Another day we had a bubble storm and filled the bathtub full of bubbles. We blew them, threw them, made shapes in them, whisked them, and covered our faces in them. They insisted on playing in this till all the bubbles were gone, who knew that would be 2 hours later!!! But, as you can see...they were happy!



What's not to love?!

I love these 3 so much. Aren't they so cute? (and handsome?) :)


10 comments:

Christina said...

Oh Ash! I love all the pics!! I even laughed aloud when I looked at the one of Emi with the all the bows clipped to her hair. Maybe because Brynlee would go out (and does go out when I'm weak) like that all the time if she could. So funny! You have such a beautiful life!! I'm getting anxious to meet this new little beauty! She's a lucky girl:)

Gayle said...

They are so funny! I love those little stinks!

Larae Perry Family said...

Don't you just love the bond little girls and their daddies have! Such cute pictures. I can't wait to meet your next little girl. :)

Camille said...

YES! They ARE so cute (and handsome)! I love the bubble storm idea. That's great! It sounds like your girls are thoughtful like Quincy. It amazes me how much they catch on to things like that. So sweet.

crystal carlson said...

Oh, they are sooooo cute! Looks like they just adore their daddy--what sweeties! All of your ideas for your activity jar are so fun--I might have to steal some of them :) I'm excited to see how cute your next little girl will be! I get a new niece on Monday & Berto & Haley are expecting & due in July--love all the babies!

KellyAnn said...

You are such a fun mom. I love your black and white photos.

Ariana said...

Love all the photos. It's fun to see how much the girls change, now that I'm not seeing them as often :( I got to cuddle with Forrest for a while the other night as he fell asleep on me as well. He's getting so big and heavy that I don't get to do it often, but it took me back to the days I did it all the time with the kids. They grow up too fast.

tsmortensen said...

Very cute pictures! It is fun to look back at the happy moments you can catch in a photo! It really is like looking at life through rose colored glasses which I think we should do more often!

Leesa said...

Fun, fun fun!!

Amanda said...

What fun times! You take such awesome pictures and are so good at catching the moments! What a treasure for your kids.