Monday, February 14, 2011

My 4 Special Valentines

I'm so lucky to have loved ones to celebrate Valentines with. So I just thought I would share why today, on Valentines, I feel so blessed. Here's a look at my 4 very special Valentines.


Kadynce:
It's been a rough few months since we moved. We have faced trials and situations that we just did not forsee. But through it all this special little babe has been a rock for our family. We always have something to look forward to. She has brought so much love and strength to this family already, and she's not even here yet. I know she is a special daughter of God sent to our family for a reason. I love feeling her movements within me as she grows and matures to enter this world. I will miss the bond that we share as I carry her within my womb, but I can not wait to hold her in my arms. I look forward to seeing her, rocking her, singing to her, and loving her. Kadynce you are mommy's special Valentine!
Emersyn:

Emersyn is so spunky, sassy, sweet, and loveable. She captures everyone she meets heart with those kissable, squeezable cheeks, and her beautiful personality. She loves to be held and cuddled, but at the same time she is sure to assert her authority and let you know that she is a big girl! She is funny and quirky and loves to laugh, and make us laugh. She doesn't like to see others hurt and is quick to hug and comfort them; and she gives the best most slobbery kisses that will melt you in a heartbeat. Her best friend is her big sister Adi. They adore and love each other so much, but she loves to tease her as well because she has a very mischievious side that we all secretly adore. Emersyn surprised this family with her arrival, but our lives would never have been so complete without her! Emersyn you are so special to me and I love you so much. Thanks for being my Valentine!
Adelynn:

Adelynn is my oldest child and she works very hard every day at being the best she can be. I am amazed constantly at the level of intelligence she has, and the decisions she makes to always be her best. She is genuinely a good girl, and wants to be a good girl. She reminds me everyday of where I can improve, and I'm grateful for that. She is funny and quirky and original in every way. She loves to interact and be active with the family. She is constantly planning activities and ideas for us. She loves her little sister with all of her heart, and she is beyond excited to add another one to the family. Every day she asks me if it's April yet. Adi is always trying to be helpful to me and often will give me hugs and back rubs to make sure that I'm feeling ok. She warms my heart. I love you my tiny Adi, and am so happy that you are one of my special Valentines.
Caleb:

And last but not least my special Valentine Caleb. Where to start? He is my best friend, and my companion. We are so right for each other. He is patient and kind and loving. Caleb is so sweet to me, always making sure to help in ways that I truly appreciate. He constantly makes me and the family laugh. Seriously...he is funny! He is so inteligent that I needn't wonder where Adi comes from, because she is a complete replica of her Daddy inside and out! Caleb's kind gestures, sweet words, and subtle kisses remind me every day that I am the lucky one. His desire to spend all of his time with his family shows each of us daily how special we are to him, and makes each of us feel of great worth. Caleb tells each of us at least a hundred times a day how much he loves us, and it's easy to see why we REALLY love him too. He is the best Daddy, and Husaband I could have ever dreamed of. Happy Valentines Day!

12 comments:

crystal carlson said...

You do have some awesome valentines! I can't wait to meet the new baby too--she's going to be such a cutie! Your family is so sweet & you & Caleb do make such a perfect couple--we sure miss you guys! Hope all is going well & that you're feeling well! Love you bunches!

Leesa said...

That was a beautiful tribute to your family. We love you all and send you our happiest Valentine wishes.

Gayle said...

Very sweet. Cute little pregnant belly! And of course as always, my cutest little nieces ever

Christina said...

Great post!! I relate to all those feelings you described! I feel the EXACT same way about my Valentines too. We are both lucky to have such amazing families. I love the pics too!! It's fun to see a maternity one too, you cutie pie;)

cwall99 said...

Ash,
You are gorgeous all the way through.
You are a loving and thoughtful Mother.
You are a sincere Friend.
And you are a patient and caring wife.
I love you everyday.

tsmortensen said...

What a beautiful tribute to your beautiful family!

kiddle97 said...

Aww... Happy Valentine's Day.

Amanda said...

I love it! And I love the pictures. What a cute family.

Chance and Beth said...

So sweet, I almost cried. Not hard to do these days... Ha ha, But I loved the special notes to each, something they will cherish in the future.

Jen and Cody said...

Love your new little ones name! You are so beautiful Ashley. I love the pregnancy pic, it motivates me to want more kids. :)

Savannah said...

Yes, you certainly do have an awesome family. I love them very much.

Savannah said...

I love you too. By the "THEM" in my last comment I was referring to the entire "Caleb and Ashley Wall Family" THEM. :)