Tuesday, March 22, 2011

36 week update

Well there has been a request for some belly updates, so I had Caleb take some pics tonight to update you on my ever expanding middle! Yes, I'm big, and Yes, I waddle already. It's OK. Not too much longer. Can't wait to meet little baby Kadynce!


I had an ultrasound and fetal weight done last week to see where I was at because of how big I was measuring consistently, and so my doctor wanted to be sure. It looks like she's already almost 7 lbs, so we'll see...but I am pretty sure she might be a big baby:) Probably my biggest considering if the weight is accurate she is already bigger than Adi when she was born!
On a different note, it was so fun to see her in an ultrasound at such a developed state! She was suckling her lips, and we could see her hair too. We were all so excited, and we're even more anxious for her to join us soon!

10 comments:

Camille said...

You look SO beautiful! Good luck with labor and delivery! Can't wait to see her!

Linsey said...

Ok! You look great! By the way, that went by really fast!

kiddle97 said...

Cute!

crystal carlson said...

Your baby bump is so cute! You look glowing too! Can't wait to see pictures of the little sweetie! Hope the last few weeks go well for you! Love you bunches :)

Amanda said...

What do you mean, you waddle "already"? Heck, I'm waddling and I'm only 18 weeks! Ha! I guess that's what I get for it being my 6th baby. My body's not holding up so well . . .

You look really pretty. I'm excited for you that you're so close!

tsmortensen said...

You look so cute! It was so fun to see you with Chelsey this weekend.

Rhonda said...

You look great & so beautiful!
I can't wait to see her!
Not too much longer....

Savannah said...

It's amazing how quickly your pregnancy has gone by! (maybe not for you, but for me it has cruised!) :)

I can't remember: What did you decide for a middle name?

Good luck with the next few weeks. It's so exciting!

Meg said...

I'm sure it hasn't seemed fast to you, but I, too, am amazed that you're already that close. Hope all goes well for you. It sure is nice when they come out. :)

Trav and Ab said...

You look great! can't wait to see her.