Monday, April 4, 2011

Maternity by Caleb

I've never really taken any maternity pictures, but Caleb offered to do some for me this time.  So I just set the settings and put the focus on manual, and he didn't do too bad:)  Although I have to admit, I am MUCH more comfortable behind the camera, than in front of it.  But, here is a few of the many pictures we got anyway.  We did two sessions, so here is a few from both.

This cracks me up, I really look like I just stuck a basketball up my shirt...hahah!  I'm huge:)



Oh, I'm embarassed to even show this one, I look evil, but Caleb likes it.



This next bunch is session two with my girls.  It was a fun session. Can you tell how much they love their little sister?





Last night I had some pretty good false labor(not surprising, it happened on both my others at about 38 weeks too).  Hopefully it means something is moving along though, we'll see wednesday.  AHHH!  I can NOT wait to have her in my arms, and neither can the girls and Daddy!

7 comments:

tsmortensen said...

Very Sweet! Caleb did a good job! I love the ones of you with your girls. Very very sweet!

Kate Call said...

ok, first of all, you're hair is delicious (and the color of it matches you're boots, i love it!)... gorgeous pictures! so fun that you are so close to meeting that little sweetheart. can't wait to see pictures of her!

crystal carlson said...

LOVE all the pictures! The turned out really good--maybe you & Caleb should start a photography business! Good luck with your last couple weeks!

Christina said...

Awwwwe... beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, and more beautiful! And second of all, you look FANTASTIC!! Nothing but a ball in your shirt, I swear! Caleb did a wonderful job. I love the bit of sunflare going on in the first session and I love the tones in the indoor session. The pic of Addie alone is so fun. It just speaks HAPPINESS! They are all dreamy and very 'maternity-like'. Great job!! Can't wait for you to bring her into this world:)

The Buttars said...

They turned out so good! Can't wait to come down and see her, so you need to have her this week!! :) So go do some jumping jacks! ;)

Camille said...

Good job, Caleb!! These are so precious. I have one correction for you, though. IF you were HUGE, as you profess to be, it wouldn't look like a basketball under there. The fact that the ONLY part of you that is huge is your tummy, just shows how great your body does pregnancy! I can't believe I'm saying this, but it actually makes me baby hungry to see you at that stage! Good luck! I hope you get her soon!

Kat said...

Can I just say GORGIOUS!!!!!! Nice work Caleb although it helps to have a totally hot subject.