Monday, March 7, 2011

Staking my claim!

This little cutie is my niece.



Since we moved here I've gotten to spend a lot more time with her, and I just love the little thing to pieces. She is a really good girl. She is so sweet, and I'm not sure there is a mean bone in her body! A few months ago we decided Kira might be a good option to ask to babysit for us. She is responsible, fun, and my girls LOVE her. She just babysat for us on Saturday while we went to a BSU basketball game with some friends, and of course she did great! The next morning the girls couldn't quit raving about how awesome it was. She did activities with them from the activity jar that included treasure hunts and all sorts of fun. They were all bathed and in bed, and the house was in pretty good order. I realized that night as I was driving her home that one day soon, she might be a pretty hot comodity, so I'm placing my claim on her now. I want her to be my personal babysitter forever, because how could I ever find another that could compare with her?!
We love you Kira, you did great. Thanks so much for being such a great girl!

6 comments:

crystal carlson said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe she's old enough to babysit! Wasn't it just yesterday that we were at Tom & Shana's in Boise eating all of the oreos & playing with Kira in her baby swing? Good times :) I'm glad you found a good babysitter--those can be hard to come by!

Christina said...

There is NOTHING like finding a perfect little babysitter. They are hard to come by these days! I'm so happy you live closer to your family!! And cute pic there!

tsmortensen said...

Kira had a great time babysitting! She says thanks for the very nice post!

Leesa said...

You are blessed to have not only a responsible babysitter, but someone who truly loves the girls. We are always impressed when we see Kira.

KWit said...

As Mitchel says, DOUBLE DRATS that we are missing out and yet another GREAT family thing.....

Amanda said...

Nice!!! It's awesome when you can have a date, and the girls can have so much fun at the same time!